Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Finally! An Update!

Gomen ne!!!
I am so sorry it's taken me this long to update. Things have been crazy during the "getting settled" period.

I decided to do this update via the video camera. I separated it into three parts and the transitions are kind of awkward...sorry! I'm new to this whole vlog thing :) I need some of Lora's video editing expertise because, sadly, I have none of my own.

Anyway, I hope you all are doing well and I miss you like crazy!

Part 1


Parts 2 and 3 are giving me some trouble...so I'll do them in separate posts.

Also...something I forgot to mention in the video...
I'm probably going to join the kendo club! Kendo is Japanese sword fighting (don't worry - they practice with bamboo sticks). I've wanted to try it for a long time and what better place to start than Japan?
I'll channel Kenshin ;)
Kendo starts Friday, so I'll let you all know how it goes!



Love and hugs,
Christy

2 comments:

Peggy Chamberlain said...

Hi Christy!

Peggy Chamberlain said...

Hi Christy!
Let me try this again! Your vlog is so much fun to watch and listen to and it certainly sounds like you are having an fantastic time! was this taken in your bedroom at the host house? I am curious as to the home and conditions as we hear how crowded areas are there. Do you live in the "suburbs" there or in the city and are they like condos or individual homes? I will look forward to following your blogs and hearing all about your travels and adventures there! see lots! do lots! try lots of different things! and most of all have fun! Peggy Chamberlain